FileMaker today announced the release of FileMaker 9 the latest update to thier #1-selling easy-to-use and award winning database solution.
- Quick Start Screen: remembers your favorite
databases so you can open them instantly. more…
- Conditional Formatting: visually formats fields and objects based on conditions you decide. more…
- Send Link: share FileMaker Pro databases via a clickable email link
- Append to PDF: appends multiple (PDF) reports into one file for easier distribution.
- Use External SQL Data Sources: allows you to integrate live data from Microsoft® SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL ito your FileMaker solutions
- New Scripting Tools: Script folders and script copy
- Enhanced Web Viewer and Tab Control Options
- Auto-Resize: Design it once. Use it anywhere. Layout objects, such as portals, tab controls, and the FileMaker Web Viewer, will scale to fit the screen or printer being used.
- Software Update: FileMaker will automatically notifies you when a
new update is available.
- And Many More ….
For more information regarding just what’s in FileMaker 9 from some other sources check out:
- Macworld: Filemaker 9 focuses on ease of use
- Macworld: First Look: FileMaker Pro 9 Support for live two-way connections to SQL databases leads parade of changes
- Computer World : FileMaker bucking enterprise trend with latest version:
Clean it up, pare it down