There’s nothing more critical to your firm’s success on the Web than the visual impression it makes upon visitors. You want it to be attractive, well organized, and professional. A site should be developed with an eye for quality and professionalism while holding true to the individual brand identity of the business.
Our staff can provide you with all that technical web expertise and free you up to do what you do best; running your building and remodeling projects or business.
- Multimedia– If you’re thinking that you would like to provide video of your crews on the job or walk-through animations of your projects using tools like Adobe Premier we can get that on the web for you.
- Animation– From simple animated GIFs for a banner ad to a Flash animation for a “splash” page intro or streaming audio and video we can design and develop that for you too.
- Graphics– Using software tools such as Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Freehand, and Macromedia Fireworks we can either develop or modify your existing logos, graphics and corporate identity for the web.
- Illustration– We can create original artwork or help you by guiding the selection of photos and artwork from all the stock photography libraries or we can scan, modify, touch-up and optimize of your photo collections to get them on the web as page illustrations or part of project photo albums.
- Copywriting-Although the Internet is graphic-rich, it is a text-based medium. Your web site copy will be read by human beings, as well as the search engines and poorly written copy will leave your visitors with a bad impression and will hurt your rankings in the search engines. Our custom services include:
- Full Web Site Copywriting– Paradimg-360 can create all web site copy from scratch. Our staff will meet with you to learn not only about your company’s products and services, but also it’s goals, values and culture. We can tailor copywriting to fit your business style, and address your customers.
- Copy Editing– Paradigm-360 can edit copy from printed materials you already have, or have written. Once you give us your copy, we can “tweak” it specifically for the your web site. We’ll review your copy for consistency in voice, tense, and style to insure that the content of your web site flows smoothly.
Another element and consideration with regard to copywriting is to get optimal listings in search engine and directory queries, keywords and key concepts must be placed strategically throughout your web pages. To summarize, you need these words in phrases in:
- Title tags
- Meta-tags (keywords and descriptions)
- Headings (if used)
- Body text, and
- Alt-attribute in the image source tags
This Is Page May Be A Temporary Placeholder Page or...
It May Be A Page From An Older Version Of Our Website We Haven't Fininshed Editing and Updating Yet.
If came here looking for content and you see this don't let that deter your curiosity. The other day I published a blog post We're Remodeling Our Website And Were Doing While We're In Flight.. so yes there is content missing that we still haven't edited and/or re-published yet. If you need help and want to know more about the subject of this particular page just head on over to my contact page and fill out the form there or just send me an Email and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also click on the phone number above to give me a call 8:00am to 5:30pm EST too. I just remodeled the websites for our 360 Difference Software and this one here this February and updating some of the older content removing the clumsy old Adobe Dreamweaver and GoLive code is daunting especially when you have 51 pages and 136 blog posts to check through while you are also working on client projects and some new FileMaker Database products that we'll be releasing this summer.